- very practical tour trike
- easy boarding due to high chair
- electric auxiliary engine possible
- two Kettwiesels can be connected to a tandem with 5 wheels
- angled rear wheels make bicycle very stable
- Kettwiesel cross is the off road version
- Due to Hase’s construction choices for the rear suspension, play sometimes develops too quickly on the rear wishbones. If this is not noticed in time, repairs are time-consuming and expensive. That is why we have decided not to order this model with the rear suspension for you at this time.
- In the configurator this means that you choose ‘custom’ , ‘rear shock’ and then select ‘frame without suspension’. You can choose the Vario Comfort Seatcover, which is a thick cushion that provides a lot of comfort. We refer you to our fellow stores if you want to purchase this model with rear suspension.
|Type of Frame|
|Brakes||select in the configurator|
Category: Stable Trike